Harvest Fellowship is reformed in doctrine and evangelical in practice.
Reformed doctrine is summarized by the five "solas" of the Protestant Reformation:
- Sola Scriptura (“Scripture alone”): The Bible alone is our highest authority.
- Sola Fide (“faith alone”): We are saved through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
- Sola Gratia (“grace alone”): We are saved by the grace of God alone.
- Solus Christus (“Christ alone”): Jesus Christ alone is our Lord, Savior, and King.
- Soli Deo Gloria (“to the glory of God alone”): We live for the glory of God alone.
Evangelical practice includes:
- the belief that lives need to be transformed through a “born-again” experience and a life long process of following Jesus.
- the expression and demonstration of the gospel in missionary and social reform efforts.
- a high regard for and obedience to the Bible as the ultimate authority.
- a stress on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross as making possible the redemption of humanity.